- 1. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Papasale.com
- 1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and Images ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post
- 2. When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- 3. When you publish content or information using the "everyone" setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Papasale.com to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and Ad picture).
- 4. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Papasale.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- 2. Safety
We do our best to keep Papasale.com Account safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- 1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) .
- 2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Papasale.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- 3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Papasale.com.
- 4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- 5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- 6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- 7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- 8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- 9. You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on Papasale.com without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion, and will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws.
- 10. You will not use Papasale.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- 11. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Papasale.com, such as a denial of service attack.
- 12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- 3. Registration and Account Security
Papasale.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- 1. You will not provide any false personal information on Papasale.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- 2. You will not create more than one personal profile.
- 3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- 4. You will not use Papasale.com if you are under 13.
- 5. You will not use Papasale.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- 6. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- 7. You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- 8. You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- 9. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name Email or Mobile no).
- 4. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- 1. You will not post content or take any action on Papasale.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- 2. We can remove any content or information you post on Papasale.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- 3. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, you can send us email for this to admin department.
- 4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- 6. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Papasale.com.
- 5. Mobile
- 1. You can make account on Papasale.com with your personal Mobile no .We don’t give permission to make account who is belongs from another people mobile number. This is serious offense.
- 6. About Advertisements on Papasale.com
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- 1. You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial or sponsored content served by us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place.
- 2. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- 2. Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
You can target your specific audience by buying ads or through free ads on Papasale.com or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal ("Order"):
- 1. When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available.
- 2. You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on our tracking mechanisms.
- 3. Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
- 4. We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
- 5. We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks you will get.
- 6. We cannot control how people interact with your ads, and are not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads. We do, however, have systems to detect and filter certain suspicious activity,
- 7. You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 48 hours before the ad stops running. You are responsible for paying for those ads.
- 8. Your license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it.
- 9. We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- 10. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Papasale.com without written permission.
- 11. We may reject or remove any ad for any time, any reason.
If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf under your mobile no login id, we need to make sure you have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- 12. You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement.
- 13. You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
- 3. Amendments
- 1. We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without opportunity to comment.
- 4. Disputes
- 1. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Papasale.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- 2. WE TRY TO KEEP Papasale.com UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING Papasale.com "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT Papasale.com WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. Papasale.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR Dealyear.com , EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR Papasale.com WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED INDIAN RUPEES INR . APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, Papasale.com LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- 5. Other
- 1. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Papasale.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- 2. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- 3. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- 4. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- 5. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- 6. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- 7. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- 8. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights